There Are Rumors

that I'm a ...
Here are the rules for the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

I received this award from Jess over at A Place to Start where she tells her story of baby making, loss, and hope. Thanks for thinking of me, girl!


7 Interesting Facts About Myself


  1. I'm the only red head in my family. My mom had blond hair, dad is a brunette, and my sister is strawberry.

  2. My first concert ever and the last concert I went to was New Kids on the Block with the girls I grew up with. Both times. Or What!?!?!?

  3. I love to read. I read every night before I go to sleep. It helps me to get the thoughts about the day out of my head so I fall alseep faster.

  4. I was engaged once before. I was young and stupid actually. Only 20 at the time. And, then I grew up.

  5. When I first met Jason, I asked him what happened that he now needed a chair to get around. I could tell he wasn't "born that way".

  6. I have never been west of the Mississippi River. Not once. Hopefully that will change in the neat future.

  7. I never thought I'd be the type of person to have a blog. I don't like to write.

7 Bloggers That I Love



  1. Jennifer at In the Middle. She's my bestie in the Midwestie.
  2. M at Hurdles of Life. She and I are trudging through this foster mom mud at the same pace.
  3. JrzyMeeba1 at Hope for Hunter. She chronicles the trials and tribulations of being a NICU mom.
  4. Heather at Party of 5. The story of adopting twin boys from Haiti and especially now- their reactions to the devastating earth quake over four weeks ago.
  5. Lolo at The Little Things. Her story of hope, from across the country.
  6. LOVEDBYD at Our Journey to making our own Hockey Team. My Canadian friend.
  7. Cathy at My Eggs and Ham (sorry, it's private). She got knocked up!

2 comments:

Lolo said...

thanks love! And I think when you do finally make a trip west of the Mississippi, it should definitely include Southern California. :)

Jennifer said...

I can get you west of the Mississippi...ha ha ha..come visit me and we'll make the 5 hour drive to my grandparents. They literally live right at the good ol' Miss!!!!!