that I'm a ...
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
I received this award from Jess over at A Place to Start where she tells her story of baby making, loss, and hope. Thanks for thinking of me, girl!
7 Interesting Facts About Myself
- I'm the only red head in my family. My mom had blond hair, dad is a brunette, and my sister is strawberry.
- My first concert ever and the last concert I went to was New Kids on the Block with the girls I grew up with. Both times. Or What!?!?!?
- I love to read. I read every night before I go to sleep. It helps me to get the thoughts about the day out of my head so I fall alseep faster.
- I was engaged once before. I was young and stupid actually. Only 20 at the time. And, then I grew up.
- When I first met Jason, I asked him what happened that he now needed a chair to get around. I could tell he wasn't "born that way".
- I have never been west of the Mississippi River. Not once. Hopefully that will change in the neat future.
- I never thought I'd be the type of person to have a blog. I don't like to write.
7 Bloggers That I Love
- Jennifer at In the Middle. She's my bestie in the Midwestie.
- M at Hurdles of Life. She and I are trudging through this foster mom mud at the same pace.
- JrzyMeeba1 at Hope for Hunter. She chronicles the trials and tribulations of being a NICU mom.
- Heather at Party of 5. The story of adopting twin boys from Haiti and especially now- their reactions to the devastating earth quake over four weeks ago.
- Lolo at The Little Things. Her story of hope, from across the country.
- LOVEDBYD at Our Journey to making our own Hockey Team. My Canadian friend.
- Cathy at My Eggs and Ham (sorry, it's private). She got knocked up!