McFatty Monday- Week 6

Check out that ticker, would you? Just when I was thinking this weight-loss thing is for the birds, I loose a few more pounds. It gave me the motivation to look for some more recipes so J and I aren't eating the same thing every day, too. I ended up with 19 great recipes that include casseroles, crockpot stuff, and some breakfast things that can be cooked ahead of time, and then heated in the microwave when we want them. I got most of these great creations here.

I have also decided that being snowed in and the Super Bowl is not good for my diet. at. all. But, I'm back on the wagon and feeling great.

Blair asks what my end goal is. End goal? This:
For realz, though by the end of 2010, I want to be around 135 pounds. That would be about 1.4 pounds per week which is totally doable if you ask me. I really don't have any small goals, just to keep loosing every week but if I go one week without losing anything, that's OK. I just get back on the wagon next week. If I'm too hard on myself and I miss small goals, I will give up completely and I can't do that this time. I won't do that this time.
I have also come to the conclusion that exercise is a must. I can't wait for the snow to melt and the weather to get warmer so I can start walking in the mornings like I used to do. And, wouldn't it be great if there was a stroller to push as well? *sigh*

2 comments:

mrs.pinkpearls said...

I ate so bad this weekend. We got snowed in and yeah food got the best of me. I am feeling it today! I have to get on an exercise regime. Pronto!

Hurdles of Life said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.