Just in Time for the Emmys!


My first award! I'd like to thank the academy, my family, my wonderful husband for standing by me even when I'm crying so hard he can't understand what I'm trying to say. And, none of this would not be possible without God. He gets all the credit for my life since He is the one who gave it to me in the first place.
Thank you, Mrs Pink Pearls and Lolo for bestowing this very thoughtful award to me.
And now, the rules:
  • List 10 things that make me happy
  • Nominate 10 bloggers that make my day a little brighter

I think I can handle that!

10 Things That Make Me Happy

  1. My husband, Jason, the love of my life
  2. A good pedicure
  3. Game Night with friends
  4. Going to the New Kids on the Block Concert as full-on adults (Booya!)
  5. A nice glass of pinot after work
  6. Grilling in the summer time
  7. Vacation anywhere
  8. Cassie
  9. Free anything (especially if it was really expensive)
  10. A good book (you can check out what I'm currently reading to the right)

10 Bloggers That Make My Day

  1. Blair- You are hysterical!
  2. JerzyMeeba1- I have been praying for you and your family since the birth of your boys. You have amazing courage for blogging about your experience. Thank you!
  3. Kismet- When J and I were looking into IVF as as option to get knocked up, I sat at work one afternoon and read through ALL your posts about your journey. And, now I enjoy reading about your dear little girl.
  4. Lauren- A friend led me to your blog and I have enjoyed reading about your journey to adoption.
  5. Cathy- You have always had something nice and encouraging to say to me. Thanks!
  6. Heather (Party of Five)- I enjoy reading your blog and learning about what it is like to have a blended family.
  7. Heather- You have always been encouraging and even when things in your world may not be so great.
  8. Kate - I have following your journey through loss and then adoption.