Our Waiting is Coming to an End!

So much has happened in the last 24 hours…..

As I told you in my last post, J and I sold a van to get the money for the IVF with ICSI procedure. So, yesterday I made a call to the RE’s office to talk strategy with the billing lady and the lady that does all the scheduling of the retrievals and transfers, etc. J and I want to do a December transfer, so the long and short of it is that when I get AF next week, I will go in for my CD3 B/W and then start BCP.

I will be on BCPs for about 6 weeks, then start Lupron the third week in November, and stims the fourth week in November for a retrieval the second week in December. Which means that I would POAS on or around Christmas Eve! Squee!

And, my due date would be at the end of August, which rocks my insurance world, because our insurance runs from 9/1/09 to 8/31/10, which means that I will reach our ridiculously high deductible sooner and our insurance will actually pay for part of my hospital bill. I love sticking it to our health insurance company.

No comments: