CD 22


I really want one of these, but I'm foregoing just in case -->


Supposedly I ovulated on CD 21, so I'm officially in the 2-week-wait now for the first time, ever.


So, this is what it feels like to wait and hope and pray non-stop and pay attention to every little thing my body does. Like for instance, my face has broken out, and I'm in the worst mood today. On Fertilityfriend.com I checked the box next to irritability, but what I really wanted to say was, "Stay the fvck away from me today. You might get your hand bitten off!"


On another note, DH and I are not planning on doing anything much this weekend. We are hosting our family on Sunday evening for a Father's Day cookout, so I will be cleaning and straightening up the house this weekend. No complaints from me, though cause it's going to be a scorcher on Saturday.
~Kate~

No comments: