No More Waiting

Not sure if you noticed, but I stepped back from blogging for a while. And, when I considered picking it back up again, I couldn't think of anything I was waiting for. And that feels good, ya'll!

I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm content with where I am. I have a lot on my plate, but who doesn't? I'm even going back to school to get my teaching license renewed so I can start teaching again. 

Of course, this may have something to do with the anti-depressants I started taking a few months ago, but it feels so good to feel like myself again and feel like I have a reason to love life. And not just life in general, the life I'm living. And I'm living it to the fullest extent possible. 

So buckle your seat belts, cause it's going to be a wild ride. Fostering, Disabilities, Being a student, all while holding down a full-time job! 

1 comment:

Quacken said...

GOOD FOR YOU! I have been in AD's before and it does give you a whole new outlook on life. Thankfully, so far I am coping well with the girls, that is not to say I won't need them again!