Hannah


Never did I know that there could be a book out there that could grasp what I've been through in the last year like this one. If you are suffering through infertility, miscarriage, or adoption loss, this is the book for you. Based on the incredible story of Hannah from 1Samuel 1,2 and Jennifer's own journey into motherhood, this is artwork in print.

I'm only page 12, but I was hooked right from the start. Jennifer tells you her 10 plus year journey to become a mother and I swear you better have tissues on hand. Also, at the end of each chapter, there is a little blurb written to your family and friends if you feel anyone should you know should read the book. I'm actually considering giving it to my mom since she feels sort of out of the loop with everything that is going on in our lives.

On another note, J and I are going to our first informational meeting with one of the agencies we are interested in tonight after work. For some reason, I'm nervous. Nervous like I couldn't figure out what to where to work today (we're meeting for dinner, then going to the meeting). Nervous like while driving to work I just wanted to call in sick so I could go buy a new outfit. Nervous like I think I should have a glass of wine before we go just to calm my nerves. Nervous cause I'm afraid they will take one look at us, decided we will be unfit parents and barr us from ever returning.

I know, crazy. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: