CD 28 and Weekend Plans

Now I'm ready to ovulate!

And by the looks of that temp rise this morning, maybe I have! It's amazing what stress can do to your body to make it freak out. That's the only reason I can think of for why I haven't ovulated already this cycle. Because J and I haven't had sex this cycle, I haven't been too concernd over the fact that I haven't ovulated.

As for the weekend....

J and I won 6 FREE tickets to our local comedy club to see Basile. We are going with some people he works with and their wives, so it should be a great time for everyone. We are both looking forward to it.

Saturday, we are going to the local race trak to watch my brother-in-law's brother and his 7-year-old son race motocross at Virginia Motorsports Park. I have never been there, so I am really looking forward to it!


~Kate~

No comments: